Thursday, November 1, 2007

Week 4 - 9

Sorry this is a bit out of order as I forgot to do this.

Tried some of the links.Feedster would be o.k if you knew exactly what you were looking for. Topix seemed more organized and user friendly. Syndic8 - very open with some very dubious content - don't think I would look at it again.

Technorati had a cool aspect with the continuously changing stories and the "mention by day" graphs when you search.

All and all though information overload to the extent I don't think I would use them.

Perused the net and checked out some interesting sites including slash.dot, and arts and letters daily. Generally- it is easy to recognize where RSS feeds are - if not an icon on the home page is usually under subscription or something similar.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think topix was the easiest to use too. Great work on your blog ;)